1. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis.
2. The information, response, advice provided or remedies prescribed by our doctor from Caitanya healing by Homeopathy to any query posted/mailed is solely on the basis of the information provided by you and is meant for general information only.
3. You shall provide full and complete information pertaining to the ailment (including but not limited to your medical history).our doctor shall be entitled to presume that the said information provided by you is true and correct.
4. None of the remedies mentioned on the website, including services mentioned at Caitanya healing by Homeopathy should be used without clearance from your physician.
5. Please note that we do not have any sort of guaranteed treatment. What we can do is provide you with the best combination of homeopathic remedies to treat your ailments in the best possible way.
6. We cannot in any way say that you will be treated in a specified period of time. The treatment & response varies from person to person depending on how well your body responds to our medication. The response to any query should not be relied upon, as suggesting a course of treatment and it cannot replace/substitute regular medical check-ups in any manner whatsoever.
7. The word ‘Curable’ if mentioned anywhere on our website does not mean it is 100% curable. The word ‘Cure’ is used in accordance with the generally accepted standards of medical practice.
8. We are not in any way promising that your disease will be totally cured. The treatment may vary depending on the constitution of your body. It depends on a lot of factors. You cannot depend only on our remedies for total relief. It depends on your past medical history, lifestyle & present body condition. A combination of internal & external factors along with our remedies will surely help you to get good relief depending on case to case.
9. The response to any query should not be relied upon, as suggesting a course of treatment and it cannot replace/substitute regular medical check-ups in any manner whatsoever.
10. The Clinic will make the best possible endeavors to provide satisfactory, accurate, and useful information as a response to any query. Caitanya healing by Homeopathy does not (expressly or impliedly) guarantee the accuracy, integrity, or quality of any information, response advice, or remedies given to you.
11. The various tips or recommendations provided to any query do not assure good health or recovery from any medical condition. Health is the result of many factors, some of which are not yet fully understood, and therefore it is important to rely only on the advice of a health care professional to advise on any specific condition/situation.
12. The Clinic shall not be liable for any negligence (including gross negligence), loss, injury, or damage (including without limitation direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive loss, injury or damage) suffered by anyone on account of the use/performance of the information, response, advice furnished to you (via e-mail or otherwise), any action or lack of action by you and/ or remedy prescribed/ sold to you.
13. The Clinic expressly disclaims any responsibility with respect to the completeness, accuracy, and fitness of the responses given vide this website (through e-mail or otherwise). No warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied is given by or on behalf of the Clinic that the responses to the queries, shall be appropriate, secure, reliable, and free-from-error. In spite of the Clinics’ best efforts, the information on this website may become outdated although, efforts will be made to correct the errors and keep the content updated. Also, the information and materials on this website are provided on an “as is” basis.
14.The Clinic reserves the right to make changes in the website, withdraw access to this website and revise the services and products described on this website at any time without any previous notice.
15. You agree to indemnify and hold safe harmless indemnified the Clinic against any claim, demand, or damage, including reasonable attorneys\’ fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of your use of or conduct on the Clinic’s website/services.
16. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Caitanya healing by homeopathy. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
17. Any content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk. The Clinic does not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server(s) that make it available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
18. The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. We endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
19. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the remedies mentioned on the website, including services mentioned at Caitanya healing by Homeopathy should be used without clearance from your physician.
20.The Clinic shall not trade or sell your personal information to any third party or non-affiliated companies. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information.
21. Every effort has been made to ensure that the information contained in this website is accurate at the time of creation and/or modification of the website. However, we cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of the information contained on the website and shall not be responsible for errors or inaccuracies.
22. Caitanya healing by homeopathy reserves the right to make changes to or take down the website or remove or alter any content at any time, and without notice. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any reliance by you on any information which is made available on the website. Further, we do not in any way guarantee that the website will be available, uninterrupted, or error-free. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of contents of this website.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website. You fully and completely understand that the contents herein and agree to the same. You are acting on your free will and consent to the contents herein. You must not delay or disregard medical advice or discontinue treatment with respect to any medical condition, without consulting your personal doctor, clinicians or therapist.